Hey jet setter! While you’re busy planning for that exotic international adventure, we’ve carefully crafted an outfit guide with five travel-worthy pieces just in time for island-hopping .
If you’re reading this, there is probably something about traveling that inspires you to find a copious amount of open-toe sandals, knit cover-ups, cat-eye sunglasses & vintage inspired bikinis, so that you’ll be prepared for endless photo-ops awaiting to make their awe-inspiring debut on the ‘gram. Check out the guide below with our top it-item picks courtesy of Zara.
- This multi-coloured crochet dress gives us the most vacation feels. A quintessential item, no longer worn as just a cover-up for the beach or pool, this playful translucent trend is popularly and alternatively worn as an evening outfit, no matter the dress code. Simply pair it with a slip or bodysuit (if you’re brave enough to bare it all), opting for a traditional nude; or as the obvious, but sleek choice, black, (as seen on model pictured below) but because of the fun accents, any colour could potentially work.
2. The movement in this skirt embodies the dancing-girl-in-red-dress-emoji, we wont be surprised if you end up taking a salsa class on your trip to South America. When it comes to vacation wardrobe, keep in mind that it should look exactly how you feel: effortless and relaxed. This beige-coloured skirt has such a chill vibe just throw on a pair of sneakers and you’re ready to stroll down the streets of Havana.
3. We’re cotton candy dreaming of these palazzo pants and if you’re not already obsessed with the wide & flared style – this magical pair is sure to have you dreaming of strolling through the intimate streets of Italy, gelato in hand. The bold and vibrant design can be worn with the matching top or a classic white blouse tied at the waist for a laidback look that still lives up to a vacation wardrobe.
4. Say hello to patchwork and your new favourite decorative dress. Needless to say, it will have you day dreaming of vacation long after summers over. The dress – part of Zara’s Editorial Collection – is made of all things fun and sun, mixed with a little bit of floral shimmer which is sure to glisten under the sun’s rays. Perfect for any sunset party, all you’ll need is a pair of comfortable dancing shoes. This dress speaks for itself with its all-encompassing ethereal Grecian vibes – it’s practically begging to be taken to Mykonos.
5. If Zara knows anything, its accessories. We found these silky scarf sandals which are equipped for any walking excursion, since they won’t be hard on your feet, and come in two bright colours. Fun and functional. This adorable crochet net bag is totally on-trend as this season’s beach bag.