Mother Nature and Make Up are constant disturbances to our skin. Our latest issue provides ways to chill out and bring your complexion back to it’s normal state.
- Use a calming mist to eliminate redness and inflammation.
- Ward off dryness ans dehydration with a nourishing face oil made with 99,9% camelina oil, vitamin oil and sunflower oil. (Skyn Iceland Arctic Face Oil. $40).
- Banish blemishes with a targeted treatment gel that will keep skin clear, balanced and hydrated. (Biotherm Pure-Fect Skin Targeted Solution Acne Treating Gel)
- Layered under your daily moisturizer, this serum contains oat and botanicals to help restore an protect sensitive, irritated skin.
- Hide the effects of too many late-night Netflix binges with an illuminating serum and that targets under-eye bags, shadows and dullness with potent natural ingredients. (Skyn Iceland Under-Eye Illuminator, $45).
- With its powerful blend of anti-oxidants, this rich yet lightweight night cream targets premature signs of aging while purifying and refining the skin (Estee Lauder NightWear plus Anti-Oxident Night Detox Cream Creme, $50).