Did you know heart disease is the main reason and the world’s leading cause of death these days? Having high cholesterol levels, especially “bad” LDL (Low-density lipoprotein) is considered to be the main reason to increase the risk of heart disease. It’s important to know about the best diets and supplements to lower your cholesterol.
There are several supplements and foods which are not just part of a healthy diet, but they can also work positively and actively to help your body to lower your increased cholesterol too. The more you add these to your diet the more you will be able to lower your cholesterol. Those supplements and foods are:
- 1. Hypercet Cholesterol Formula– It is the best supplement one can opt for. It is enriched with magnesium, calcium, glucans, and chromium. These ingredients promote healthy blood circulation by ensuring adequate amounts of blood reaching your heart. Therefore, it can be concluded that the supplement works effectively while regulating the levels of good and bad cholesterol in the body. It is 100 % safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy.
- Soya foods- Soya enriched food will help you to lower your cholesterol. They are full of protein, minerals, and vitamins and they are low in saturated fat. You can also switch your dairy products to soya alternatives.
- 3. Fruits and vegetables– Fruits and vegetable are rich in minerals and vitamins. They contain very little or no fat and they are low in cholesterol too. Fruits and vegetable are also high in fiber. Some of the examples are apples, strawberries, sweet potato, broccoli, ladyfingers, etc.
- Nuts- Nuts are really good for you. They are rich in protein, magnesium, potassium and vitamin E. They can reduce blood pressure and lower your risk of heart disease. They are rich in fiber, which can help block some cholesterol being absorbed into the blood from your gut. They are healthy too.
- Oats and barley- They are rich in beta-glucan, which is a type of fiber which helps you to lower your cholesterol. Eating two to three servings daily of these can reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke by 20%. They are low in fat too, and they can be part of your healthy diet.
- Unsaturated fats- One should cut down on saturated fat to lower the risk of high cholesterol. Avocados are the best example of unsaturated fats. They are rich in monounsaturated fats and fiber too and these two helps you to lower “bad” LDL. People who are overweight and obese, they should surely have one avocado daily to lower the risk of high cholesterol.
- Omega-3 fatty acids and fatty fish- Omega-3 fatty acids don’t affect LDL cholesterol levels, but these acids give other heart benefits. People with high cholesterol should have fish that have higher fatty acids. It is advisable for everyone to eat at least two servings of fish every week. Tuna and Salmon are an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Also, keep in mind the healthiest ways to cook fish are baking, steaming or grilling.
You can lower the risk by adding these foods in your diet and intake of these foods will take you back on a healthy life and keep your heart healthy.